Saturday, April 8, 2017

Grand Opening

Hi there, welcome to my nook to read all my stories.

I will tell stories about my interests. YA fantasy books, music, movies and Asian dramas (oh yeah, who doesn't like Kdramas), traveling destinations and foods nom... nom... nom.... And maybe some thoughts of mine about life (I already felt like an expert)


And I tell you this up front that traveling destinations and foods will be mostly just pictures. You will know the reason. Maybe. Later. When I am ready hahaha...

That's all, folks. I hope you all enjoy your stay and come again. Leave some trails and don't forget to spread the words.



XOXO,
Freya Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dreaming on Thursday: Vienna

Vienna, the capital city of Austria, in the middle of Europe. The City of Music with baroque castles and gardens. To classical music ...